SLCA T-shirt design contest 2014
Here at MtnRanks, we believe strongly about giving back to the things we love so much. In fact our company is built upon these values. We partner and produce shirts for a lot of no profit conservation groups that work towards keeping areas open for climbing, biking and much more.
We have long helped produce the shirts for the salt lake climbers alliance. We are excited to announce our shirt design contest this year.
So get creative, show us your shirt ideas and win some great prizes.
SLCA T-shirt design contest
Submission period: April 10th - 24th
Get your artwork on the new SLCA T-shirts!
Plus win a pack of Cypher Quick Draws from our sponsor, Liberty Mountain + MtnRanks swag + three 2014 SLCA shirts with your design.
• Must incorporate the SLCA logo (get creative!)
• Must include our tagline: "The Voice for Wasatch Climbers"
• Design must somehow speak to or convey the SLCA Mission: The SLCA exists to provide a unified voice for climbers in the Wasatch and surrounding regions through advocacy, stewardship, community, and education.
• Email a low-resolution image files (no larger than 1MB, JPG, PNG, or GIF) to email@example.com with the subject line "SLCA T-shirt contest"
• Upload your design onto the T-Shirt template image here to show us where your art would be placed on the shirt.
• We will need a high resolution vector file of your work if you win.
• Artwork must be single-color (i.e., black lines/shapes on a white background—could be pen and ink or a computer drawn vector), as we will be using a one-color printing process.
• Maximum size = 11x16 inches
WINNER SELECTION AND PRIZE
• On April 24th all designs will be posted to a gallery at facebook.com/saltlakeclimbers. The top three most LIKED photos will then be voted on by a panel of SLCA judges, and the best one selected for a print run for 2014.
• Winner will receive 3 free shirts with his or her artwork, a set of six Cypher Quick Draws donated by Liberty Mountain, and MtnRanks swag.
use the below template to bring your design to life.
MtnRanks Outpost: River Rock Roasting Company
The locals (and pro's) spot for good coffee, cafe food, and views. In the small desert town of La Verkin, Utah, just ...
MtnRanks Fanpage: Freeride for the People
Photos by: Rob Norbutt Every year in the middle of October, the podunk desert towns of Virgin and La Verkin, Utah see...
Top 5 Trail Bike Descents in Park City, Utah
With 400 plus miles of trails and an IMBA Gold level rating, Park City, Utah is a seriously good place to ride mounta...